Protect your little ones from strangers while out an about with this polite pram tag.
D E T A I L S
-Fasten onto your new-born baby's pram with a buckled strap.
- Printed 'Please keep your distance, your germs are too big for me'
-Remove the strap, add a pretty ribbon and safety pin it to pram hoods that have no attachments or fur!
-Made from PU Leather so is light for sturdy.
- Tag: 10cm x 7cm ( leather strap on its smaller buckle 17cmx10cm)
-Printed onto PU leather using the latest printing technology which also means they are permanent and waterproof.
H O W T O O R D E R
- Add to basket and complete the checkout process.
-Ensure that’s this product is kept well out of reach of your baby .
-Make sure you tie securely and do not let baby place item in their mouth.
-This tag is not recommended for use when in a moving vehicle. Please remove for transport and reattach upon arrival at your destination
I M P O R T A N T I N F O
- Returns, cancellation and shipping policies can be seen in the policies section.
- Please note that due to variations in displays/resolutions of computer screens, the colours may vary slightly on your screen to the finished product.
- Replacements can only be issued if the product arrives damaged, faulty or with incorrect personalisation details that we made. We cannot issue a replacement or refund for products damaged through continued use / wear and tear.
- Any errors made on your side will require re-ordering and payment.
- Any personalised text will be copied directly onto the design.
- Text size and or layout may vary slightly depending on the number of characters used.
-Handmade items can be slightly different from pictures and examples shown as they are individually made, so no two will be identical, this adds to the uniqueness of handmade
D E L I V E R Y
- Your order will be dispatched via Royal Mail First-Class unless another option is selected or agreed upon.
- Please double check the delivery address before purchasing; replacement items or refunds will not be given for incorrect delivery addresses.
- Anything returned to us due to an incorrect delivery address will require new delivery charges, which will be the responsibility of the buyer. Therefore no refunds on missing packages due to an incorrect address.
- Delivery dates are estimates and not guaranteed
- Please allow up to 14 working days for UK delivery.